- Resources for Residents
- Payment Options
- Clerk's Office
- Building Department / Permit Center
- Water Department
- Public Works / Street Department
- Emergency Services / Public Safety
- Franchise Utilities
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
Building Department Consultants
The Town of Beaux Arts Village contracts with several professional consultants to staff our Building Department. Any and all hours that they work are billed to the Town and are chargeable to the specific project they are reviewing, inspecting, etc. Property owners will be billed for the charges associated with these hours based on the Town's current Fee Schedule.
If you obtain (or already have) a permit for your project, the charges will be billed as part of the fees for your permit. If, for some reason, you do not need a permit or choose not to move forward with a project, the charges will be billed to you separately.
- The Town contracts with Kolke Consulting Group for building-official, inspection, engineering, and code-enforcement services. Staff at KCG review permit applications for completeness and compliance with applicable building codes, perform periodic inspections during construction, and complete the final inspection needed for a Certificate of Occupancy. Staff at KCG also enforce the Town's Building and Zoning Codes when a violation is observed and on a complaint basis.
- The Town contracts with Mona Green for planning services. Ms. Green reviews permit applications for compliance with the Town's zoning code, prepares staff reports analyzing requests for variance, and assists the Town Council and Planning Commission with general planning issues.
- The Town contracts with Stacia Schroeder at Northwest Civil Solutions for Town engineering services. Ms. Schroeder assists with inspections related to ROW permits, both private and commercial.
- The Town contracts with Tree Solutions for arborist services. Tree Solutions reviews permit applications for compliance with the Town's tree code and assists the Town Council and Planning Commission with issues involving tree protection and preservation.
To speak with any of these consultants, please contact Deputy Clerk Angela Kulp for a first referral.