Building Department Consultants

The Town of Beaux Arts Village contracts with several professional consultants  to staff our Building Department. Any and all hours that they work are billed to the Town and are chargeable to the specific project they are reviewing, inspecting, etc.  Property owners will be billed for the charges associated with these hours based on the Town's current Fee Schedule.

If you have (or are in the processing of getting) a permit for your project, the charges will be billed to you as part of the fees for your permit.  If, for some reason, you do not need a permit or choose not to move forward with a project, the charges will be billed to you separately.

The following professional consultants work for the Town of Beaux Arts Village.  Please note that, to avoid the potential for a conflict of interest, these professionals are NOT able to perform work for residents outside of the tasks outlined above.

  • Kolke Consulting Group provides building-official, inspection, engineering, and code-enforcement services.  Staff at KCG act as the Town Building Official, review permit applications for completeness and compliance with applicable building codes, perform periodic inspections during construction, and complete the final inspection needed for a Certificate of Occupancy.  Staff at KCG also enforce the Town's Building and Zoning Codes when a violation is observed and on a complaint basis.
  • Northwest Civil Solutions provides planning and engineering services.  Staff at NCS act as the Town Planner and Town Engineer, review permit applications for compliance with the Town's zoning code, prepares staff reports analyzing requests for variance, assists the Town Council and Planning Commission with general planning issues, review ROW permit applications for work on public property, and perform inspections related to ROW permits, both private and commercial.
  • Tree Solutions provides arborist services.  Staff at Tree Solutions act as the Town Arborist, review applications for tree removals, review permit applications for compliance with the Town's tree code, and assist the Town Council and Planning Commission with issues involving tree protection and preservation.

To speak with any of these consultants, please contact Deputy Clerk Addie Tych  through our CONTACT US page for a first referral.