Fees for Permits and Town Services

The Town sets fees for the various services provided to individual residents, e.g. building permits, variances, water billings, etc., by resolution.  Our current fees are listed in the Fee Schedule linked below.

If you have questions, please contact Deputy Clerk Addie Tych for building-department fees or Clerk/Treasurer Sue Ann Spens for all other Town fees using the Contact Us page.

Relevant Documents